- Front fork serves as rigidity component just like a frame. Vehicle specific rigidity given to present run out while braking and changing the direction of a wheel though handle operations.
- Maintain balance of vehicle frames stability and secures straight running stability as well as rotationality of the vehicle.
- The front fork prevents excessive weight on the front wheel during drastic sudden applications the break, softens bumping when driving on rough road surfaces.
- The front fork maintains proper damping through traction with the road surface.
The rear cushion:
- Maintains posture of the vehicle.
- It eases the thrust of shocks on rough roads.
- The rear cushion prevents changes in the contact forces between the rear tires and the road surface, conveys the driving power from the rear tire smoothly to the surface of the road, and creates conditions that conduce excellent tractionas it maintains the power of the vehicle and damping capacity.